1,Hardware fastener ManufacturersProduction of fastener Product size standards: Specify the basic size of the product, thread products, including the basic size of the thread, thread completion, shoulder spacing, bottom cut and chamfering, external threaded parts size and so on.
2, fastener product technical conditions standard. Mainly includes product tolerances, mechanical properties, surface defects, surface treatment, product testing standards and corresponding content-specific aspects.
3, screw product acceptance inspection, marking and packaging standards: To specify product quality grade and sampling plan, as well as product marking methods and packaging requirements.
4, standard parts, fasteners, screws, screw marking method standards: Specify a complete product marking method and simplified marking method.
5, fasteners Other aspects of the standard:Stainless steel non-standard screws, fastener product weight standards and so on.
Fasteners include: bolts, stud, screws, nuts, gaskets, pins. Locking or occlusion often occurs on fasteners made of stainless steel, aluminum alloys and titanium alloys. These metal alloys have corrosion resistance, which will form a thin oxide layer on the metal surface to prevent damage to the surface. Further rust. When the electromechanical hardware screws are locked, the pressure and heat generated between the teeth will damage the oxide layer, causing blockage or shearing between the wires and then adhesion. When this phenomenon persists, the stainless steel non-standard screws will be completely locked and can no longer be removed or locked. A series of actions usually occur within a few seconds, so a proper understanding of the use of this fastener can prevent this phenomenon.
1. Select Product a correctly. Before use, please confirm whether the mechanical properties of the product meet the requirements of use, such as the tensile strength of the screw and the guaranteed load of the nut. The length of the screws should be selected correctly to tighten the nut and expose the nut to 1-2 teeth. The bay checks whether the thread is rough before use, which usually results in locking if there is iron or dirt between the threads. C. Lubricate fasteners before use. It is recommended to use butter, molybdenum disulfide, mica, graphite or talc powder for lubrication. Usually, impregnated wax is used to prevent lubrication. 2. Pay attention to how to use it. One. Accelerated tightening force should be appropriate, not too large, try to use torque wrench or sleeve wrench, avoid the use of active wrench or electric wrench. Too fast can cause the temperature to rise rapidly and cause locking. The direction of the force applied by the bay, the nut must be tightened perpendicular to the axis of the screw. C. The use of gaskets can be effective in preventing excessive fastening problems. Above bySports Equipment Screws WholesaleYixin hardware to provide you with
Related Industry Knowledge
- Hardware fastener manufacturers of a fastener screw is good or bad, providing more than just fastening
- The maintenance of hardware furniture screws and the role that can not be ignored
- How to detect car special screws
- Summer Palace method of hardware furniture screws
- Those you don't know. Cleaning knowledge and good quality of high strength metal casing
- What types of fasteners are available for hardware fastener manufacturers
- Development of hardware nut manufacturers in hardware industry in China
- How to clean car special screws
- What are the advantages of stainless steel non-standard screws and combination screws
- General hardware screws with what material than the production?