The difference between hardware furniture screws (screws, screws, bolts, nuts), etc.
1,Hardware furniture ScrewsThe screws are commonly known and can be called "screws" with external threads
2, the nut shape is usually six angle shape, inner hole for the inner thread. Used to tie with bolts, tighten the relevant parts. Nuts are commonly known as the standard should be called "nuts", nuts and bolts to match the use.
3, the head of the bolt is generally six angle shape, rod with external thread, bolt re-machinery manufacturing is widely used in detachable connection, generally with nuts (usually plus a washer or two washers) supporting the use.
4, the screws are small, the head has flat heads, cross first class, Rod with external thread, screws are usually used alone (sometimes with gaskets), generally fastening or tightening effect, should be screwed into the body's internal thread.
5, stud should actually be called "double-headed Stud", both ends have external threads, the middle is generally light rod. One end of the threaded length is used to connect to the deep hole, and a short section is connected to the nut, which is mostly used for connecting parts of the connector with a large thickness, which requires the use of a compact structure or due to frequent disassembly and not suitable for bolted connections. The stud is generally threaded at both ends (the single-headed stud is a single-ended threaded), usually firmly screwing one thread into the part body, and the other end is matched with the nut,The function of connection and fastening, but to a large extent, it also has the function of setting distance.
Stainless steel non-standard screwsA total of 12 categories, selected according to the stud for the connection of one of the connectors is large, need to use a compact structure or due to frequent disassembly and not suitable for bolt connection.
6, self-tapping screws and self-tapping screws to match the working screw hole does not need to be pre-tapping, in the screw into the self-tapping screws at the same time, so that the internal thread molding.
7, washer washer placed in bolts, screws and nuts and other support surface and workpiece support surface between the use of anti-loosening and reduce the stress of the supporting surface.
8. The retaining ring is mainly used to locate, lock or stop the part on the shaft or in the hole.
9, pins are usually used for positioning, can also be used to connect or lock parts, but also as an overload shear element in the safety device.
10, Rivet: The end of the rivet has a head, and the rod has no thread. When used, the rod is inserted into the hole of the connector, and then the end of the rod is riveted, connecting or fastening.
11, the connection of the secondary connection pair is a combination of screws or bolts or self-tapping screws and gaskets. After the gasket is mounted on the screws, it must be able to rotate freely on the screws (or bolts) without falling off. Mainly fastening or tightening effect.
12, other mainly includes welding nails and other content.
- Hardware nut Manufacturers let you know a variety of screwdrivers
- Do you know the origin and reason why the screws of hardware furniture are tightened clockwise?
- Process and process of producing hardware nut manufacturers
- Stainless steel screw manufacturer's quality supervisor how to monitor screw quality
- Hardware screw nut (knowledge of automobile special screws)
- Hardware casing hardware fastener industry small knowledge, quenching cause analysis and relative prevention
- Common sense of combination hardware furniture screws
- Standard and application of hardware fastener manufacturers
- Four trends in the future development of hardware and electrical screws
- Summary of basic knowledge of hardware waterproof casing
- ISO28000 Logistics/Transportation supply chain safety management training
- Application and characteristics of metal casing waterproof casing