Hardware nut ManufacturersProduction of metal electrical screws varieties:
1) Slotted ordinary screws
Mostly used for the connection of smaller parts. It has disk head screws, cylindrical head screws, semi-sunk head screws and sunk head screws. Disk head screws and cylindrical head screws have a high nail head strength, large on the common component connection, the head of the semi-sunk head screw is curved, the top of the device is slightly exserted, and beautiful lubrication, commonly used in instruments or fine machinery; the sunk head screws are used in the center where the nail head is not allowed to be revealed.
2) hexagon and inner hexagonal flower screws
The head of this type of screw can be embedded in the component, can apply a large torque, the cohesion strength is higher, can replace the hexagonal bolt. Commonly used to construct a joint where the request is compact and the appearance is smooth.
3) Cross Groove Common screws
It is similar to the use of slotted ordinary screws, can be replaced with each other, but the cross groove common screws of the groove strength is higher, not easy to wring bald, the appearance is more beautiful. The application shall be used with a matching 10-glyph swivel to stop loading and unloading.
4) Ring Screws
Ring screws are a kind of hardware fittings for the load-bearing of the device and transportation. When used, the screws must be rotated into a position that makes the supporting surface tightly fitted, and the tool is not allowed to tighten, nor is it permissible to have a load perpendicular to the ring plane on it.
5) Hardware electrical screws tightening screws
The fastening screws are used to fix the relative position of the machine parts. The fastening screws are screwed into the screw holes of the parts to be fastened, and the ends are pressed on the exterior of the other 10 pieces, that is, the first 10 pieces are fixed to the last 10 pieces.
Tightening screws are usually made of steel or stainless steel, and their end shapes are conical, concave, flat-headed, cylindrical and stair shaped. The end of the conical end or concave end fastening screw is directly fastened to the part, commonly used for installation is not often removed; the end of the flat end fastening screws smooth, after the top tight does not damage the appearance of the part, for the need to often adjust the position of the joint, can only transmit a small load, cylindrical end tightening screw used in the need to often adjust the fixed position, it can accept a large load effect, However, the anti-loosening performance is poor, and it is necessary to take anti-loosening measures when fixing; the ladder 肜 fastening screws are suitable for fixing parts with larger wall thickness.
6) Self-tapping screws
When the self-tapping screws are used on the connector, the joints can be connected without pre-making the threads. Apply screws to directly attack the thread during the join. It is often used to connect sheet metal plates with thinner thickness. There are two kinds of conical end self-tapping screws and flat end self-tapping screws.
7) Self-tapping locking screws
Self-tapping locking screws not only have self-tapping effect, but also have low screw-in torque and high locking performance. Its thread is a triangular cross section, the exterior of the screw is hardened to dispose of, has a high hardness. Its threaded specifications are M2~M12.
Screw finger screws (foreign name: Screw) are tools for the physical and mathematical principles of circular rotation and friction of the bevel of objects, and for the orderly fastening of artifact parts. Screws are the general term for fasteners, everyday mantra.
The metric thread is in MM (mm) and has a tip angle of 60 degrees. Both the American thread and the imperial thread are in inches. The tip angle of the American thread is also 60 degrees, while the tooth tip angle of the British thread is 55 degrees.
Screws are a common fastener and are commonly used in machinery, electrical appliances and buildings. The ordinary material is metal or plastic, cylindrical, the appearance engraved with bump groove is called thread.
Hardware electrical screws Due to the different units of measurement, attracted a variety of threads to express the method is also different. For example, a metric thread, as M16-2X60 represents. His detailed meaning is that the screw has a nominal diameter of 16MM, a tooth spacing of 2MM and a length of 60MM, as shown by the 1/4-20X3/4 of the British thread, and his detailed meaning is that the screw has a nominal diameter of 1/4 inches (one inch =25.4MM) and 20 teeth in an inch, The length is 3/4 inches. In addition to indicate the American screws, the ordinary will be the expression of the British screws after the addition of UNC and UNF, in order to distinguish between the American coarse teeth or the American fine teeth.
- Hardware nut Manufacturers let you know a variety of screwdrivers
- Do you know the origin and reason why the screws of hardware furniture are tightened clockwise?
- The difference between hardware furniture screws (screws, screws, bolts, nuts), etc.
- Process and process of producing hardware nut manufacturers
- Stainless steel screw manufacturer's quality supervisor how to monitor screw quality
- Hardware screw nut (knowledge of automobile special screws)
- Hardware casing hardware fastener industry small knowledge, quenching cause analysis and relative prevention
- Common sense of combination hardware furniture screws
- Standard and application of hardware fastener manufacturers
- Four trends in the future development of hardware and electrical screws
- Five criteria for determining hardware fastener screws
- Organize employee Birthday Sessions
- Organize employee children to visit the factory
- Participate in volunteer activities
- European customers to visit the guide
- Guangzhou Furniture Hardware Exhibition
- Precautions for manufacture and installation of Civil air defense closed casing
- Hardware electrical screws Surface treatment What are the ways?
- Hardware mold maintenance and repair 15 common problems analysis